Here's where you sign up!
Each student, regardless of other family members enrolled, must have their own forms submitted.
IMPORTANT! YOUR COMPUTER'S DEFAULT MAY OPEN PDFs IN A DIFFERENT FORMAT.
MAKE SURE YOU SELECT TO OPEN THESE FILES AS PDFs.
GHMA is in cooperation with Pay Simple, a secure online Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) company. All students are to sign up with Pay Simple and monthly tuition will be automatically be transferred from your designated account to GHMA’s receivables account via Pay Simple transfer. Other non-tuition payments (testing fees, shirts, etc.) will be payable by personal check or cash in advance of receiving or attending the non-tuition event(s). Additional details and Terms and Conditions are provided under separate cover (Student Contract Agreement). At the end of the 6 months (3, for Hornets), the contract must be renewed to continue your membership.
Instructions for NEW Student Enrollment:
1) Select and fill out PDF forms that apply to you. One Student Contract Agreement and one Student Info form
per student. If you have more than one family member enrolled, be sure to select the form with the family
2) *For Student Contract Agreement, fill out info on lines designated by red arrows and red "initial" prompts.
(Don't forget initials on Waiver of Liability on page 2)
3) Scan or photograph front of cancelled check (just one per family). We need this for Pay Simple.
4) Attach to your E-mail:
- Student Contract Agreement PDF(s)
- Student Info PDF(s) (not needed for renewals)
- One image of cancelled check (not needed for renewals)
Send to GHMA at email@example.com (USE THIS LINK, AS IT GOES TO ACCOUNTING AND RECORDS, AS WELL). Please put Enrollment/Renewal in subject header.
RENEWALS - Send Student Contract Agreement only.
*You can either fill out the PDF online and E-sign, or fill out printed copy and scan to your computer to E-mail.
WELCOME TO GREEN HILL MARTIAL ARTS - TIME TO BEGIN YOUR TRAINING!
Both Student Contract Agreement and Student Information sheets must be filled out and sent through the Email link above. Please note required Apparel/Equipment (and ICHF membership - needed for rank advancement) info below in right column.